AW: AW: LF: 8.97kHz antennas

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: AW: LF: 8.97kHz antennas
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 00:18:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Paul, Jim,

Paul, if you wound a coil for me to resonate on 2 kHz, i will do it ;-)
But if i get the special permission for 300m we could test on 8,97 but also on
5,18kHz (3*C => f=8,97/sqrt3=5,18)
Maybe it is necessary to stay on the ground and focus on 8,97 than even going
lower. I cannot imagine that we get an improvement at even lower frequencies.

Jim, have you seen the output wave form? If it is not rectangular, it might be
a problem if high accuracy is needed. You know, i have a switching mode PA. And
i will inform the group about the next test. I will plan it in the morning
about 10 UTC, maybe on a sunday. Would be nice if you will be also one of the
receivers! And no problem abt my notebook: It is fed by it's normal power
supply that is connected to the generator. And the generator can be refilled
during operation;-)

Stefan