Re: LF: Re: WPF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: WPF
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:55:29 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
It would certainly encourage Eu DX activity if there were more
distant grabbers monitoring the Eu waterhole around 136.320kHz. It is
also a pity that W3EEE's excellent DCF39 monitor seems to be QRT now.

If all of the grabbers monitor the 137.77kHz slot it is very tempting
for Eu DXers to use that frequency and cause QRM to those checking
for US / Asia DX.

Mike, G3XDV