LF: Re: VLF TX experiments this sunday

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: VLF TX experiments this sunday
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:48:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF,

Stefan DK7FC just called me on the phone. He asked me to inform the group that because of much heavier winds than expected, he will not be able to transmit from the kite antenna today. He also mentioned that the output matching of his PA (a converted SMPS circuit) will require some more work.

Kind regards,
Markus (DF6NM)