Re: LF: 500 ACTY

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 ACTY
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:41:32 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Mal.

Send your mails on this subject to all "OFCOM's" in EU instead. One mail every
day to each country would give them something to think about.

Personally I have spent countless hours writing up agendas, papers and e-mails
to our telecom authority to somehow get OH on 500kHz. Plus some unpaid offdays
from work to see the authority in person. Plus paid the tickets myself
everytime to get there (400km or so one-way). Get up early, home late. For two
years now, and in vein. Not giving up though.

I'm sure the same process is taking place elsewhere in EU as well. People
working hard on their own time to convince their authorities it is time for a
change and that the current RR frequency table does not reflect the current
situation on/around 500kHz.

The hams in EU are progressive but penetrating a brick wall with a toothpick
takes it's time.

BR

Paul-Henrik, OH1LSQ