Re: LF: UA9CS

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: UA9CS
From: Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 05:35:37 +0300
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan, LF!
UA9CS op.Igor from Ekaterinburg city over the Ural mountains, asiatic russia.
We always know him here hi is a very famous op in SAT and in LF too.
His signal "S" into mode 90-120-240 are visible so often in Moscow on the RN3AGC grabber. I copy his trace at once, but my rx condition more poor then Andrey's RN3AGC.

I can re-send your message to Igor, he can't read RSGB I think.
DFCW-3 impossible for your distance I think, his signal are not so strong in Moscow into mode 120/240. Start to SWL him, he is active every day by a beacon. Check his activity by the russian grabbers in Izhevsk, Asbest and Moscow. His signal visible 100% every day in Izhevsk and Asbest grabbers if that grabbers still working.

73!
Roman

* Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]> [Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:18:47 +0100]:
Dear LF,

Does anybody know something about UA9CS? Has anybody already had a QSO
with him on 137? I see his call often in the 137 kHz dx Cluster and
already asked for a sked (per email) but get no answer. He has an
interesting LF web site and seems to be well qrv. Distance for me is
abt
3400km, what would be interesting in DFCW3 ;-)

Stefan/DK7FC

* "winmail.dat"

--
Roman RW3ADB.