AW: LF: UA9CS

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: UA9CS
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:47:25 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Roman,

Tnx very much for your reply. Well, the distance to me is abt 3400km and i am
optimistic to reach that in DFCW3 or DFCW10, if necessary. Please, can you ask
him, if he is interested in a sked? I will try to get his signal with my loop
antenna but QRSS120 is difficult, since i am sitting in my car on a hill, not
at home on the TV with a glass of wine ;-) Could you ask him if he wants to try
to receive my signal? I wrote a mail to him but got no answer. Perhaps the mail
was lost in a spam filter? A sked can only be relatively spontanous, since
there must be wind for my kite antenna... But if i could stay in email contact
with him, it should be possible.

mni tnx, Roman!

73, Stefan/DK7FC