AW: LF: oe5odl ZAA?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: oe5odl ZAA?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 22:47:06 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I fully agree with Walters opinion! You have a very good station and do a good
job in activating the band! We all profite of the active stations. If there
would be no activity, nobody would start to do the lot of work that has to be
done to become qrv. And so, the band would slowly become quiete...

We should see us, the Lowfers, as a community of active OMs (are there YLs?)
who are fascinated by the technic and the noise and the weak signals and the
contest/ssb-free zone, perhaps by the stressless way to communicate and so on,
but not as competitors...

awdh!!

Stefan/DK7FC