LF: So much acitvity :-)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: So much acitvity :-)
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 22:47:38 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF,

It is so nice to see so much activity on 137kHz! Congrats to DF6NM for his fine
QSOs! And to M0BMU, IK1HSS, EW6GB and all the other active OMs :-)

I am envious that i am not qrv this evening... But tomorrow there will be wind
and i go up at abt 6 UTC and will be qrv from about 8:30...9:00 UTC until 13UTC
and also hope for many contacts, hopefully also in CW :-)

Vy 73s and wish all of you gd qsos and HNY!!

Stefan / DK7FC

<<winmail.dat>>