Re: LF: Link budget calculation or estimation of dist for given power o

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Link budget calculation or estimation of dist for given power on WSPR
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:54:56 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=5Yh1OG48GaXvdVtq5qDgtUuHrfUMp4G08/5TAI3ofnI=; b=Q3g0LI7YN3tGqEV5IoHkgIBEM+anYnICGtifaN8xJQpYFyu9OsBGglEg5ZtCETPJXN vLKznhRyUnOlXUzt3en+0YBzHRQ/MUs0E+P4bWbfc9651DSmJfoqFCUl66jTV1RIwkWd 9A+h4OcNSK0Hjp5ZXuMLfT2X8i4BciOPvOQMo=
Sender: [email protected]
Do we know how many dB loss (over land and over sea) for a single hop Rik?

73s
Roger G3XBM