Re: LF: 500 kHz JT4A

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 kHz JT4A
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 22:42:57 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=xmYRE5ylIOkY9XKjrfpGKiSTxTWtIAFyYgoGHG+tFos=; b=gVY8wh32fEfBQwzM/neFGKBNE3UjXWEaCEOpbwg0a4Db7HA9lAiPSVFf/yyu0LT8pN jDvjPRaqLF17mxcWA+iXfQWD/g0+PTSuzDSewvG/9B0Wd7sUBb3ed/2CrJPZajX2tEQl 8+DJ42uzi0lupR82SEcyMTDedoDjfRKtoP9TY=
Sender: [email protected]
This is a mode I shall have to try next! I did not get any decodes earlier in the week when I tried, so I need to experiment to see what has to be adjusted.

BTW, my WSPR beacon will not be on overnight tonight.

73s
Roger G3XBM