LF: RE: RE: RE: RE: 500KHz Altoids MEPT on

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: RE: RE: RE: 500KHz Altoids MEPT on
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:27:41 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Eddie

I have a trace of your QRSS using DM780 on 503.218.

Time 10.25z

My locator is IO92ub.

Rx. IC706mk2g

Ant Inverted L 7m vertical/28m top hat radial, fed via 400uH tapped coil and impedance txfrmr

On the DM780 trace you are showing as faintish yellow line but steady and visible

This is of course assuming you were/are Txing at this time!

With best regards

Jim