Re: LF: Anti Social ssb

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Anti Social ssb
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 16:18:40 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1262535520; bh=qART9tqNadSw7fsyD4OInj+7cTMwqCFOCvs4M+hoCvg=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Ged9xM9H+HBkqj+AKIOuHP4g5A+swEtDjAzzppzi7LFFyPQmXAMG+mRMA1WMPX8Lk+I7cqcSDlMQVjbW26EQullAHRrDh/Na9sa3ppoiWFLnQbYN7ikc8TNUW/SJN/+PG9wcZZAIH3Q1BO+c59lWH4lKHHlECYu9wliF7W9S4Tc=
Sender: [email protected]
Probably simpler to to make up a transverter - mixer with a xtal controlled oscillator and a few stages of linear amplification driving the mixer with an SSB rig. The whole thing about WSPR is the Low power aspect so no QRO linears required if you play the game. Then use the readily available Software that can be down loaded for free.... no brain surgery required.

73 es GL petefmt