LF: some help needed

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: some help needed
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:15:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear group,

Now i am asked if i can give any informations about the fibre optic cable that
i use. I have written a mail to the reflector in december 2009 with all the
informations about that. But i have lost this mail and cannot forward it any
more. The subject was something with "fiber optic cable" i think. I wrote about
a distributor and the type of the cable and what it costs and so on.

If someone is finding this mail in the archive, could you forward it to the
reflector, please.

Sri, i have changed my job, my pc, my home and there were some mails lost. Not
even qrv at the moment due to frost :-(

Stefan/DK7FC