LF: WE2XGR WSPR

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: WE2XGR WSPR
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:24:42 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Several WE2XGR stations will be transmitting WSPR tonight and tomorrow night on 510 kHz dial USB. We appreciate the continued monitoring by a number of station during evenings this week. At QSB peaks the signals have been quite strong at distances of 3000+ miles suggesting even much more distant receptions are possible. We're hoping additional stations will have a chance to monitor this weekend.

All reports, no matter the distance, are always appreciated. They can be sent direct or entered automatically as 'spots' in the WSPR.net database.

Jay W1VD WD2XNS WE2XGR/2