LF: Can someone send a WSPR Signal on 137KHz this evening?

To: "'lf group ([email protected])'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Can someone send a WSPR Signal on 137KHz this evening?
From: "Scholz, Marco " <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:38:19 +0000
Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB
Sender: [email protected]
JN49ax   5858   52
Not bad for my rx setup.
In the WSPR documentation i can read WSPR software does all filtering and it
does matter to use small filters or switch off AGC, but i think using mode CW
with all small filters on my transceiver improved my reception last night very
much. In the new version of WSPR 2.0 it's possible to set the BFO setting from
1500Hz to 700Hz which allow me now to use WSPR in combination with CW on my
FT-857.
To prove this i like to test the setup on 137KHz where the QRM situation is
much worse.
Please can someone transmit this evening WSPR on 137KHz? Ideally after 10/11pm
UTC.

Many thanks
vy73
Marco, DD7PC