LF: MF/LF CW

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: MF/LF CW
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 14:58:27 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
LF/MF GRP
Tnx for all your recent emails,  mostly direct in support of CW acty on MF/LF bands. Mail from Russia, Eastern Europe countries and some nearer, not so many from the UK !!!!!!
As requested I will continue to work xband to give those not licensed a chance to have a QSO, this will apply to both LF and MF.
In spite of the WX at present I am QRV on both 137 and 500 K/cs daily, antennas so far have not been affected by the snow or frost.
Frequencies normally used by me are 137 for CW, 137.7 for QRS3  and 502.6 CW and QRS3 if requested. plus/minus adjustments to avoid others.
QSX frequencies are 7033 K/cs always monitored when I am active. plus 3533 K/cs or any other freq if requested. As well as LF/MF all HF bands from 1.8 - 30 M/cs available and VHF/UHF 144 and 432 M/cs.
QSX procedure used, so pse BK when I call CQ this station is always ATTENDED
73 and agn tnx all messages received and HNY
De Mal/G3KEV