LF: AW: FUSE TEST

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: FUSE TEST
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 18:42:15 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi mal,

There is also a dependence of time. I am sure you can put 1000A to a 10A Fuse, when time is short enough. I adiabatic cases it is a function of the thermal capacity of the fuse, the fuse wire volume and the melting point of the fuse wire. Therefore they are separated into fast, medium, slow. If you use a fast or super fast fuse, a 30A fuse will melt at 50A within a few seconds or earlier.

73, Stefan

PS: I just have finished my receiving loop with 40 windings, repaired the converter and integrated it into my K2. Now I will watch the argo screen tonight and hope for some signs. It becomes better and better J

Gl es dx dx!