LF: Re: FUSE TEST

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: FUSE TEST
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:22:21 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=a4LnBWFCoVf6RMQg9+Y6E61qpZmVl+JLElp66Ikjaz0kG7vDEYZLKJwj/ad8Eq/8H/3OLroJXNieUyOiGjbJFgf7YtuiWQov+DN6zhPyEzAVnOZiCgYl+w1Nnh/u1tbAEPT4bgc11jnt1PggUdtToXGozbc+JkmCcQSTP4D1QzE= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
The ceramic fuses in 13A plug tops usually have a 100% overload capabiliy, this was also the case for some of the BT fuses.

Ken
de M0KHW