Re: LF: test this afternoon

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: test this afternoon
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 20:29:54 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mike!

I had exactly the same problem with overheating and burned wires a week
ago. So for this reason I would be interested which kind of "watchdog"
you installed.

Could you please make the schematic public?

I think many of us have concerns about safety when the TX is on while we
are sleeping.

73

OE3GHB

Gerhard