Re: LF: Re: UK - Update - Special Research Permits (501 to 504 kHz band)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: UK - Update - Special Research Permits (501 to 504 kHz band)
From: "Henrique Pessoa" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 17:47:53 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hear Hear Hear Hear
Henrique CT1HX
----- Original Message ----- From: "g4gvw" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 1:42 AM

Hi All,

As someone who used to be professionally engaged in negotiating with the
aforesaid regulator in its many incarnations/reincarnations prior to
becoming Ofcomm, believe me it ain't easy!

However, it is appreciated that each country and legislation, have their
own (sometimes peculiar) approaches to the problems posed by demanding
spectrum allocation.

Some of us are extremely fortunate to have the talented and tenacious
advocates that achieve so much against often quite incredible pressures
from other interests.

What is often forgotten is that some of these guys are doing this work
unrewarded, in their own time and sometimes at odds with the commercial
interests of their employers!

For obvious reasons they cannot say this stuff on their own behalf but
maybe, at this seasonal time we can all raise a glass and say THANK YOU!