Re: LF: Intercontinental LF waterholes

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Intercontinental LF waterholes
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:26:51 +0100
Disposition-notification-to: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Hello folks!

I was one of the "bad boys" transmitting yesterday night in the
"waterhole"...The purpose were some test with the antenna where I rely
on grabbers.

But of course, I didn't choose my qrg by chance or to interfere with
somebody else. No, rather the reasoning is what Mike writes in his post
below.

Some of the grabbers even don't have a window around 700 but only show
the "waterhole". I also know, that people who run grabbers can't be
blamed for not offering this opportunity.

I'm not aware if offering such a 2nd window is a lot of work or if it is
just "done by software". Anyways, I would appreciate such an
alternative.

Cheers es 73

OE3GHB

Gerhard