Re: LF: PA0RDT Mini-Whip

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: PA0RDT Mini-Whip
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:25:44 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=TxkAsp7JgLCVmWyFS/9v0Ualhfur3Is7qK1dWMt+DhuJzeMRcuXDW24+i3qqezrTcnfRbQvGWlcgrNRCdv6s2E4wbaTPHl6mBPk9lN7+xINrV5/3HSZUfmoXPi1AISEa3iJjHD49skOe3jiGPDELHh4f34/cuq8/iTxWuA8cFjo= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary and Roelof.
Thankyou for your very useful comments regarding the positioning of the PA0RDT Mini-Whip, I am fortunate that the radio room is remote from the house and has a separate eathing system. If I increase my 500kHz ERP to 1W, will I still be ok, or will protection diodes be required on the input FET gate?

73
Ken
M0KHW