Re: LF: Re: RE: Noise cancelling by using optic transmission of RX signa

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RE: Noise cancelling by using optic transmission of RX signals
From: Sam <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:59:37 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1261054777; bh=SuWuSnlwNxJ/A0l2SeH5kIc2M+ePeX3fW+9RhqvJ/9s=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=JdluaFeRvNpRfWw2krg5re5uv8i6cCucpWshi70Jdg/CqMub1z/gjorszRIeqgyiX2YucJWoTXo2XM7jESIFLhxZOO57IYJQmfckaBoBH5RLeAUOXeYnYgYrzZi7UPGyB07kAhnQeDxiTgmVM4Kw2E1MWoEdzVNWXmE5RpR8GQk=
Sender: [email protected]
I have a small number of ex equipment semiconductor quantum well semiconductor
lasers (1550nm) and PIN diodes on PCB cards. These are pigtailed with single
mode fibre terminated in FC connectors. The cards have an FC bulkhead adaptor
so that they can be connected together to form a short one-way radio over fibre
link. These are modern (current) devices and capable of carrying radio over
fibre from DC to about 2.0 - 2.4GHz. This would form a high performance, but
short, fibre link (antenna isolator), but with access to some SM fibre with FC
connectors the link could be up to 100km long, depending on a number of factors!
These are offered for a small donation to the Bawdsey remote receiver project,
plus postage. Contact me off list if you are interested. I must stress that I
am unable to provide further assistance in setting up the fibre optic links or
devices. You are on your own!
Relevant optical safety, using lasers, needs to be observed.
[email protected]

73 de Sam