Re: LF: BY3A Ops OSsi -

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: BY3A Ops OSsi -
From: Oberreiter Oswald <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:29:50 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

thanks laurence!
my antenna fighting with a storm from dir east ..i am on the top of a smal hill here always very windy hi
so i hope the antenna will be good at night .
marry christmas  and all the best 73
de ossi

Laurence BY3A-KL1X China schrieb:
I think this was about the best Ossi = note there is a carrier running on this freq too from somewhere - but it doesnt appear to be anything on my present Loran harmonic list. thanks for the signals ps DCF 39 is just audible to my untrained ears :-) here at 1152Z which is a good omen. regards
Laurence KL 1X in By3A
Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/>