LF: QRM by the Waterfall Display

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: QRM by the Waterfall Display
From: Horst Stöcker <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 16:26:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

still preparing for 136 kHz and 500 kHz RECEPTION I installed a T-Antenna
(about 10m high with a 20m wire as top) to my selective level meter mv-62.

DCF 37 as reference is more than strong enough. WRW (NDB Wrozlaw) was heard on
525 kHz, some other NDB too. But usually the weak HAM signals in this bands can
not be heard/seen because of too much QRM.

One of the ugliest QRM sources is the waterfall display of ARGO which can be
heard much to loud.

The QRM is really HF, not a problem of the soundcard.

I have Siemens Thinkpad Laptop.

Does anyone know this effect??

Horst
Sarah Kreuz, die DSDS-Siegerin der Herzen, mit ihrem eindrucksvollen
Debütalbum "One Moment in Time". http://produkte.web.de/go/05/