Re: LF: 'LF Today' Errors

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 'LF Today' Errors
From: "Chris" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:39:51 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=ASukd7LeHApGQFzweCQqg/z0SPEkk17MAwysgjO+oTmIO3lPBJosJCnOo08/S6MdLMVwOgPz6GrVFSF8x21PZ+LOkupT+zcouzreDSPx29yAYTZuKrFRLGaVDq3+80SiFCd+Q7rAMUQyZVMLhxP4FQI3icOC04/yJ0PKYTa54cU= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mike!
I'm still at your old QTH, trust all is well with you.
Will make you a list of some errors I have spotted and foward it to you in due course. Even some of the page numbers in the 'Contents' list are incorrect.
Whoever proof read your otherwise excellent books should be fired!
Thanks,73,
Chris, G4AYT.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>