RE: LF: PIRATES <Off Topic>

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: PIRATES <Off Topic>
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:10:16 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Importance; b=B/YZCP9Ma0PRk5ybRx0o0q+eUwjhkALo24Oz7IkOqB8haE3al+uUUg7IqFw7rS5kyA4hPHTCTipByXO6CoYnUfeDwvXqHdpdn/4lUlm/9XlOcZu2cZl3mL6qJPvOZGxtC+AVv7iusO7ua5E4cai0MYlBk2PbU/zz6seqUX/OfAA= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)