LF: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: G7NKS multiple WSPR decodes!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: G7NKS multiple WSPR decodes!
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:26:19 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=GnfJWyAGqw0OytSl+RQY/LScXnCDRjyi+OYBSvMmJV3e3yNEvz+8KvYie+Za42RrmSK9hltOd0XWYLVTT5CqPD7VSQo8ghR0uiyTeF0rBYliuq17MDUbaR75MHhX9UfX6tBLsDVg6+jVnrZUPx7T83oD/TQpAKA5O7+c+uVt46g= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jim,
Radio is not easy, we all learn as we go along, and are still learning. The
catch is that circuit diagrams are not anything more than descriptions of a
way of achieving the wanted function. They do not really show what actually
is there in terms of strays, parasitic components and unexpected couplings
via common impedances....you get a feel for this by experience and that is
what often gives it the a nature like a "black art". It makes the succeses
that more rewarding too. Stick at it and dont hesitate to
ask........sometimes formulating and asking a question will help you
understand the problem better, even solve it youself without further help.

Alan G3NYK