LF: Re: RE: G7NKS multiple WSPR decodes!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: G7NKS multiple WSPR decodes!
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:48:57 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=HKKps7Vp7jsvIExacWg7zAKje6dqrxEGL8qbX+UeeWhSUNoinQEdxOH4DxxaG1UP/VxHKqSHXkyRXThFxd/4NzsN6goUFvRA/FQ8eTIY6MNiHMhROl4lwpErOEA46ZMf6v5sehe/H+W4QC88y/ZbdSgTXVmY6b6Bff2GW9jg2QI= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jim what kind of PC are you using. If a desktop are to sure it has the
mains safety earth connected.....I have come across this problem before some
3 connecter IEC moulded leads with only two wires in them!! If a laptop then
unless you use a radio earth that may all be floating. Sometimes it is
necessary to use an tranformer on the audio leads to and from the PC to gain
isolation from the hum and noise. I use old telephone hybrid transformers
600ohm to 600 ohm ferrite cored.

Best Wishes
Alan G3NYK