Re: LF: 137kHz grabber in SP

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 137kHz grabber in SP
From: Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 05:50:42 +0300
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Jacek, LF!
Congratulation with the grabber started!
Put your QTH locator to the page next time.
And put "offset" to Spectrum lab pse for the screening a real freq rule.

* Jacek Lipkowski <[email protected]> [Sat, 14 Nov 2009 20:38:59 +0100 (CET)]:
I've set up a temporary 137kHz grabber. QTH is Warsaw, Poland KO02md.
RX
is an ex-DDR EKV03 with a mini-whip active antenna. Currently it is
set
for QRSS3. It is in a nice mid-point between active grabbers in DL and
RU.

The url is http://acid.ch.pw.edu.pl/~sq5bpf/grabber/

This area has high qrm, so if you see yourself on the grabber -
congratulations :)

I will leave it on all night in case anyone is interested, later it
will
be avaliable upon request.

VY 73

Jacek / SQ5BPF