Re: LF: 137kHz grabber in SP

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137kHz grabber in SP
From: Oberreiter Oswald <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:08:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

HalloJacek!
your grabber works very good thank you .
73 de ossy
oe5odl jn68rd

Jacek Lipkowski schrieb:
I've set up a temporary 137kHz grabber. QTH is Warsaw, Poland KO02md. RX is an ex-DDR EKV03 with a mini-whip active antenna. Currently it is set for QRSS3. It is in a nice mid-point between active grabbers in DL and RU.

The url is http://acid.ch.pw.edu.pl/~sq5bpf/grabber/

This area has high qrm, so if you see yourself on the grabber - congratulations :)

I will leave it on all night in case anyone is interested, later it will be avaliable upon request.

VY 73

Jacek / SQ5BPF