Re: LF: WSPR 2.0 is now available

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR 2.0 is now available
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:42:44 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=uZjacJOrJgQ9H1o2WQoRHqBvZ55TPlBtpQRBpbxrD1I=; b=Uqu16h6ZFXeeFbCeYcx89bLDurt92RvKpq1kn3kvCvMxRfs26chffUyCr+8+RYDHIe YYEA77Uh4y9Z3KC2I89aA2vh+HXpSzBMS3OGci2kJ1zZ5fZziLFERlMeg5GwsxFkkigP iWgi1Qvy4frcXzbouE9OrC43n53flV7OSvsys=
Sender: [email protected]
Crafty.   'should' be pretty foolproof.   Any old soundcard without
48000Hz ought to just throw-up an error.

Andy
www.g4jnt.com

This email has been scanned for damaging side-effects by the health
and safety police