Re: LF: WSPR 2.0 is now available

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR 2.0 is now available
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:35:51 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

All

I asked Joe K1JT , this question a short time ago, below is the reply G ..
Q : Is there a  means to
compensate  for the  sound  card  sampling rate? ,

No, but I think an even better feature. The sample rate in WSPR 2.0 will always be 48000 Hz. This will prevent a problem that occurs in a few systems that insist on sampling at 44100 Hz and then resampling (in the driver) to the 12000 Hz requested by WSPR 1.2 ... and doing a *very* poor job of the resampling.