Re: LF: 136kHz WSPR tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136kHz WSPR tests
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 05:59:08 EST
Sender: [email protected]
No problem Roger, i can so start my WSPR beacon on 136 kHz at the same time.

F4DTL Nicolas JN18FP
Dans un e-mail daté du 17/11/2009 11:44:20 Paris, Madrid, [email protected] a écrit :
Dear all,

Very encouraged by my results at 500kHz, I'd like to try some "low ERP" WSPR tests on 136kHz using the same small antenna and transverter (slightly modified).  Ideally I'd need stations like M0BMU, M0FMT, G7NKS and others not too far away from JO02dg to TX and to listen out for me, as these stations get a good signal from me on 500kHz.

Please would you let me know if you'd be able to listen and upload 136kHz WSPR spots sometime in the next week or so
? As yet I am not quite ready to start, but I'll let you know when I am.

BTW, congratulations to the bigger stations on 500kHz achieving transatlantic QSOs.

73s
Roger G3XBM