Re: LF: 10 mW WSPR beacon.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 10 mW WSPR beacon.
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:17:38 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=L5Wpy+rpZBDl8I7eHk51k5PcPUIAMOjoKNkU6j1C2yY=; b=V3DOqRvuTf514rP6AQ+wbDTV+IQqMachMHZkipnJ9S33CHc7WQFwFCQ1jOGyReNxF9 gAf7if4aHIlupQY7owkbSOjVcCqFRi/35oGJMUpHEXNI92AmRrZ7D9jgbSWynHAsv+dO vZqTT1MWT14sdqfuzvf+YM+tkYyHw6pKFvPLU=
Sender: [email protected]
Gus,

Getting a report from AA1A is amazing - really well done Gus.  WSPR is remarkable with very low power signals.

As you may know, I have been using <1mW ERP for several weeks and have been heard by 27 stations in 5 countries with best DX 896kms. I now believe my ERP is approaching 2mW.  I am hopeful that you will hear my tiny WSPR signal one night soon - maybe tonight overnight Gus?

73s
Roger G3XBM