Re: LF: Re: RE: Re: G3XIZ - 1000 th MF QSO

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RE: Re: G3XIZ - 1000 th MF QSO
From: "DENNIS EASTERLING" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:35:15 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=KCeemzDXrSPr0jtwPow/9ozET6DmDod+lXaPaIGTV3S2iwJ1+e0a/IRHkBfSp4Qh+3iTxRa6SzMM7yMasLEChOXVJKPJc83lC9fe+Pi9h8HRuVaNDR3ypASvPsnRGAoIOBBB4zVWe1+CtIteKSW8oWKIbJDoscuaMAcD4csFDfs= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Rik

I really did open a can of worms, least said now soonest mended hi.
Thanks for the offer of crystals but I can manage ok.

73 Dennis M0JXM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>