Re: LF: Re: 500kHz attenuation graphs?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 500kHz attenuation graphs?
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 18:26:18 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=0LXtGdSnCohtdEctRg5gnWCNhfuTnNbUa4JCwr2c+84=; b=fevnGuc/VhcJcKm1TcMsno8qE3YRPhI5MpFze+v8HktUH3wqu51R0/6gZJT1Gv3+Nf 1CNKWA44l7xIUX70WuOWVw/OQFTErwAtv4nLDumgZLyM77gVhveD4usJ4LAqGM6MzCs4 C6vFAsb7oe3JjnRLj0OtcK7prEGjeC8aSAPuU=
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Alan.

I have downloaded the GRNDWAV3 programme and am playing with it - looks useful.

Really looking for some normalised curves so I could do very quick estimates of expected losses versus distance. I've seen these years ago in a CCIR paperback and was hoping to find these on the net somewhere.

Now back to 500kHz WSPRing....

73s
Roger G3XBM