LF: RE: RE: G3XBM on 500kHz - signals slightly better?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: RE: G3XBM on 500kHz - signals slightly better?
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 21:14:11 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Me too.  I am getting 3 traces (!) from Jim M (he is 9+10 and audible!) and a biggish one from Gus too

With best regards

Jim

Dr. James Cowburn

E [email protected]

“The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this message.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  Consequently, this email is not intended to be contractually binding.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender, return the message as well as its attachments and delete the whole from any computer.”