Re: LF: Long Haul 137

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Long Haul 137
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:56:09 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=PcHQHL76zpDmDcBCemXVBHya4tAb54z68ZGF0E+xY/I=; b=fFHSeCC568KBHBk/jZ6m12a1ZpzjNa5os5xGVA713nQz4fXMLfIlmzty4FVvkXVojN rtuuHHF7fvwouCDfsSy9CXJNPXgqk3EYaSuguAsV1Of1+kgXWGUPVQtX/yM9cT90ibHx uxSpp9MQGIJkzZApdSWHmZn+zW1VhAp2vCPQ8=
Sender: [email protected]
Laurence,

  What are the times for your local sunrise/sunset in UTC?
--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ