LF: 500

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 500
From: Laurence BY3A-KL1X China <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 15:33:52 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Jim, Gus, group-

Ill do the same routine tonight and Ill put the China grabber on too for "graphicals" - Other Sigs were detectable but not decodeable till after my dawn this morning and I need to look around and see what else there was. I didnt do that this morning - I left my dang 500khz LPF in Alaska so will have to build another one here as I am getting some rubbish from all my local blowtorch MF stations.

http://kl1x.com/2dx00000.jpg   will show part of the China MF WSPR window tonight i Hope.

We dont have a path from Alaska to Eu at the moment but from Oct onwards it looks possible and Ill bring that receiver online when it looks feasible or probably a bit before!

Laurence KL1X in China

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 00:14:15 +0100
> Subject: Re: LF: Re: SM6BHZ into China
>
> Laurence, Gus, LF Group,
>
> Thanks - found it in the WSPRnet database eventually... I was surprised I
> had not noticed BY3A at the time, but I think the database was filling up so
> fast at that time it just flew off the bottom of the page before I saw it! I
> did wonder why Gus was running 100% TX duty cycle.
>
> Cheers, Jim Moritz
> 73 de M0BMU
> With Windows Live, you can organize, edit, and share your photos.
> http://www.windowslive.com/Desktop/PhotoGallery

Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online. Find out more. =