LF: Re: 137kHz WSPR - what frequency?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 137kHz WSPR - what frequency?
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:12:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Roger
The majority of operators over the years prefer CW on LF and MF. These bands are narrow and we do not want the few Khz available cluttered up with data modes, especially Beacons.
Those countries with several Khz allocated like the USA have sufficient space to provide slots for all modes, different story.
I am on LF and MF daily using normal CW if you would like a QSO.
73 De mal/g3kev