Re: LF: Re: 137kHz WSPR - what frequency?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 137kHz WSPR - what frequency?
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:07:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Normally 25 to 30 wpm. 12 wpm is entry level, and data modes for those that cannot ENTER. On CW the essential information is exchanged quickly with speed adjustments on the hoof to overcome QSB whereas WSPR is a repetitive go nowhere mode and not good on LF/MF where QSB can be severe.
g3kev

----- Original Message ----- From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>