Re: LF: WSPR on LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR on LF
From: Dave Pick <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:28:45 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=eV5/wl6cY95PL3HgmKkxoyXTnJUWFj5hi1AOJgtF3s4=; b=SZZDxb4hYi8NsVTp06NdEr2mMdZ6qtABVgryT0+RE0UOXjHbtrWt1U6+dLbyjh3ZqU +kHYO+2EdOCpNaKn2IRcdrjQgckju3g7oEtwP9VDw1VKtfWoIXPh6aaSOcC35EbgHNhb 0V6OCsDIPjTUGPttX8rIGSDRzLxnajFkQytok=
Sender: [email protected]
I guess we have to decide whether to go for the top or bottom of the band, I know some areas have problems with strong adjacent channel stuff. Would 135.85 be a good start? (I guess that's well out of Mal's way!)

Dave G3YXM