Re: LF: Re: FT-817 at LF/MF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: FT-817 at LF/MF
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 08:53:20 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sUht0PKyoSpmU8I8YCjGuXjJI+poWf6A9ue8HaDDbqk=; b=SyeoQ5fWz989xO/9Ga0i0DJjSFApDt9UPKYbx6gThAwo/MdA3RAD0xyShBBWsrH6Uu mQqirhNE1woU1TKCPlXkcFjiANkJdlCdzsObUOGm8mvVdddFdjVCPKck2qw4d8RuH3Qp 99lyrfT+7g3h68ex8apjS0k2iKI+skyjzrMBE=
Sender: [email protected]
See also KA7OEI's FT-817 tests:
http://www.ka7oei.com/ft817_rcv.html
--