Re: LF: Tree mixing

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Tree mixing
From: "Dennis" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 01:42:36 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Laurence!

Many thanks for these interesting insider storys :)

> ...5 miles from the TV transmitter
Quite distant, so the fieldstrengh transmitting with "amateur power" into
antennas directly supported by trees will be clearely higher sometimes.

> ...Ill leave you to guess how I cleared the problem...
My first idea was to shot down the TV TX and move it to another place with
clear takeoff without any tree ;)

> youll know my respect for the globally dispersed Acacia tree and how
> marvellous it is as enhancer of LF signals wrt probes -
> so perhaps the trees speak more than we really think at RF...
Really, or You are kidding?

vy73
Dennis
DL6NVC