Re: LF: MF & B17 in the overhead

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF & B17 in the overhead
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:37:32 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=5+3Eq1NtXdIBCSr4x2sg8uERwuo/h3pCSXE1r2dRkCo=; b=Tooe/Fn+9ak50SYVzEHYqyzTVuGNU4EOy2UE9de3siZAV76zIA8nYYA/6Yfgqy0Qm4 XISIzXz+E9PAse+9Rg7NwvGTZi1zsPmFLVbowrgyQZp29l5OFp41HUq9CEY0Rtuy0ild n1T25VMVH1ZPKzL4Aja0+2FYhOFqM28JGBdpE=
Sender: [email protected]
Pete,

> The B29 is a rare bird are any flying in Europe now?

        There are no B-29s flying anywhere in the world right now.
 Only one B-29 (Fifi) is registered as "airworthy" and it needs an
engine overhaul:
http://www.cavanaughflightmuseum.com/B-29_B-24_Press_Release_1-21-08

--
73 Warren K2ORS