Re: LF: Loop (was Re: IGBT in 136 KHz TX?)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Loop (was Re: IGBT in 136 KHz TX?)
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:48:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Use a vertical and avoid all the specified LOOP problems and directional limitations. Loops maybe for RX but for TX vertical systems, ie inv L, T top is probably the best approach on LF and MF.
One wave loops on the frequency of interest on HF is a different story.
mal/g3kev

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>