RE: LF: XGJ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: XGJ
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 23:08:57 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik

That would not surprise me right now as the ant is a bit of a rush job.  I
am going to work on it tomorrow to sort out the matching system and earth to
hopefully radiate a little more signal. Chris and I are no more than 2 kn
apart so I clearly have some loss issues!

Thnx for rprt tho

Cheers

Jim G7NKS