LF: Re: Re: Hello Jim

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Hello Jim
From: "Claude Berthebaud" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:30:58 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

hello Jim and lf group.
Thank you Jim for your message I am new on 137 kHz and I look for some control paufiner my settings in any case I hope to have possitive news from you in the future.
Yesterday I spent well on the grabber Markus df6nm
I'm past that tag a few times in the afternoon yesterday ..
the pleasure of a qso on 137khz
Regards Claude f8boj.
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>