Re: LF: Re: 500kHz Diurnal Noise Variation

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 500kHz Diurnal Noise Variation
From: Richard Newstead <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 13:04:54 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Alan Melia wrote:
Hi Richard,
I think the noise variation is very similar to that on 136k

Hi Alan

Thanks for the analysis. I was actually thinking more of locally generated electrical noise - hence the reference to Sundays. I recall doing some test with Peter G3PLX years ago. We conducted them on Christmas Day in the hope that some propagated industrial noise would be less. That was HF not MF though.

73

Richard
G3CWI